Skip to content
- Lexchin J. Interactions between physicians and the pharmaceutical industry: what does the literature say? CMAJ. 1993; 149:1401-1407
- Lexchin J. What information do physicians receive from pharmaceutical representatives? Can Fam Phys 1997;43:941-9457
- Als-Nielsen B., et al. Association of Funding and Conclusions in Randomized Drug Trials. JAMA. 2003;290:921-928
- Bekelman JE, Li Y, Gross CP. Scope and impact of financial conflicts of interest in biomedical research: a systematic review. JAMA. 2003:289:454-65.
- Lexchin J. et al. Pharmaceutical industry sponsorship and research outcome and quality. BMJ 2003; 326: 1167-1170.
- House of Commons Health Committee. The influence of the pharmaceutical industry. Fourth report of session 2004–2005, Vol. I. 2005 Mar., Vol. II . 2005 Mar.
- Schott G, Pachl H, Limbach U, Gundert-Remy U, Ludwig WD, Lieb K. The financing of drug trials by pharmaceutical companies and its consequences. Part 1: a qualitative, systematic review of the literature on possible influences on the findings, protocols, and quality of drug trials. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2010 Apr;107(16):279-85.
- Schott G, Pachl H, Limbach U, Gundert-Remy U, Lieb K, Ludwig WD. The financing of drug trials by pharmaceutical companies and its consequences: part 2: a qualitative, systematic review of the literature on possible influences on authorship, access to trial data, and trial registration and publication. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2010 Apr;107(17):295-301.
- Spurling GK, Mansfield PR, Montgomery BD, Lexchin J, Doust J, Othman N, Vitry AI Information from pharmaceutical companies and the quality, quantity, and cost of physicians’ prescribing: a systematic review. PLoS Med. 2010 Oct 19;7(10):e1000352