Skip to content
- Wilkes MS, Doblin BH, Shapiro MF. Pharmaceutical advertisements in leading medical journals: experts’ assessments. Ann Intern Med 1992;116:912-9.
- Shaughnessy AF, Slawson DC, Bennett JH. Separating the wheat from the chaff: identifying fallacies in pharmaceutical promotion. J of Gen Int Med. 1994; 10:563-8.
- Ziegler MG, Lew P, Singer BC. The accuracy of drug information from pharmaceutical sales representatives. JAMA. 1995;273:1296-1298.Comments in JAMA. 1995;274:1267-1268.
- Stryer, D and Bero, LA. Characteristics of materials distributed by drug companies. An evaluation of appropriateness. J Gen Int Med. 1996;11:575-583.
- Cooper RJ, et al. The quantity and quality of scientific graphs in pharmaceutical advertisements. J Gen Intern Med. 2003 Apr;18(4):294-7.
- Villanueva P, et al. Accuracy of pharmaceutical advertisements in medical journals. Lancet 2003; 361: 27-32
- Orthman N, Vitry AI, Roughead EE, Ismail SB, Omar K. Medicines information provided by pharmaceutical representatives: a comparative study in Australia and Malaysia. BMC Publ Health. 2010;10:743.